Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) is a collaboration between farmers and their customers to create an organic, farm-to-table culinary experience. Your monthly Farm-Share will contain a delicious variety of vegetables fresh from iThottam fields throughout the 2017 harvest season (July – November).
Your CSA membership supports our 0.50 acre organic farm through all the irresistible risks and rewards of farming in New England – the results of which you enjoy directly through your monthly share of the harvest.
- Cost of Share
- Starter – 4 Deliveries (Avg. once a month) – $99
- Family – 4 Deliveries (Good for family of 2 adults & 2 kids) – $169
- Jumbo – 5 Deliveries (Good for 4 adults & 2 kids) – $199
- You will be receiving 4-5 deliveries between Jul – Nov
- Early Summer: Basil, Gongoora, Amaranth or Keerai, Cilantro, Mint & others
- Mid Summer: All of the above, Beans, Eggplant
- Late Summer: All of the above, Hot peppers, Bitter Gourd & other gourds, and more
- We are experimenting with new Indian vegetables and will be added to the list above
- July deliveries will be announced via email, mobile apps or telephone/sms during the first 2 weeks
- Pickup Locations:
- Andover, MA
- Dracut, MA
- Nashua, NH
- Burlington, MA
- Acton, MA
- Deliver 25 miles radius with an additional charge of $25 for the whole season
- No refunds or transfers
- As a farmer, we rely on a good season with co-operation from weather and other factors. Also, we take enormous effort protecting plants from diseases and insects. We will try to deliver Organic produce to the money you invest early for our farm.
Buy your share for this season. Added $3 convenience fee. You can send a cheque without convenience fee if that works well for you.
Buy Pickup Shares
Buy Delivery Shares
Please email your interest to email@example.com. You can also send us a cheque for the amount with your name, address, email, phone, pickup location and other comments. You can make the cheque payable at “iThottam” and mail it to “18, Dale Street, Unit 4E, Andover, MA 01810”.